- Comprehensive Dentistry
- Digital Dentistry
- Occlusion / TMD / Orofacial Pain
- Restorative Dentistry
- Treatment Planning
Warren F. Jesek, DDS, MAGD
The experience you’re looking for, the excellence you deserve.
Combining a tried-and-true, common sense outlook with an infectious passion for optimum dentistry, Dr. Jesek will excite, motivate and inspire—as well as challenge—dentists to a higher level of excellence. Dr. Jesek’s core message revolves around comprehensive care for the entire family and a systematic method to deliver excellence with consistency.
Seminar attendees appreciate Dr. Jesek’s passionate, easy to understand approach and his teaching style, which enables deep learning and provides tools they can use when they get back to the office Monday morning. Choose from one of Dr. Jesek’s popular presentations below, or ask about customizing a presentation to fit your group’s needs.
Are you ready to escape from single-tooth, emergency-driven dentistry and help patients understand the true value of dental health?
Optimum dentistry means the best outcome for your patients…and for your practice! With creative treatment planning, you will learn to identify and implement the course of treatment that will save the most teeth, while fulfilling the patient’s needs and desires. Using today’s digital tools, learn to guide patients to optimum dentistry through the comprehensive co-discovery examination process.
Drawing upon his 30 years’ experience with an in-house crown and bridge lab as well as his advanced training through both Pankey and Dawson Institutes, Dr. Jesek will lead you step-by-step through the treatment planning process. Cases of young orthodontic patients, as well as health-minded adult cosmetic and restorative cases will be presented and will review the impact of dentistry on our patients over their lifetime.
- Do more dentistry in less time—with less stress!
- Review successful treatment plans over a 31-year period.
- Incorporate new digital technology to increase patient education and acceptance.
- Use CAD/CAM dentistry and the newest esthetic materials and procedures for posterior and anterior restorations.
- Resolve prosthetic dilemmas that arise 5-10 years after treatment without starting over.
- Restore an entire posterior quadrant using CAD/CAM technology to its fullest.
Your team already possesses the skills to transform your practice… but are they empowered?
How can you motivate them to share your vision and put forth the effort to bring your goals to life?
Bring your entire team to this course and discover together the joy of a quality-driven practice! Learn concepts and techniques for implementing new technology into everyday dentistry to diagnose and deliver exceptional comprehensive care. Your team will return from this course with the tools and inspiration to establish a philosophy of excellence at every level and build a successful practice that will continue to prosper, even in challenging economic times.
We will uncover the art of comprehensive restorative dentistry: from examination and diagnosis to tooth preparation, tissue management, temporization, and final restoration. Drawing upon Dr. Jesek’s three decades of experience building and maintain one of the most successful private practices in central Illinois, your team will learn how to better understand themselves, their co-workers, and their patients. A happy team is a productive and profitable one! Attend this course together and transfer the excitement and the learning back to the office on Monday morning.
- Do more dentistry in less time…with less stress!
- Motivate patients to accept comprehensive dentistry and know when they are ready to begin treatment.
- Obtain more predictable restorative and cosmetic case results.
- Overcome patients’ financial concerns.
- The use of your computer to know as much about the patient as possible.
- Importance of the morning / monthly meetings and time management.
- Implement technology and study models to educate patients and gain case acceptance.
- Use CAD/CAM dentistry and the newest esthetic materials and procedures for posterior and anterior restorations.
- Build lasting relationships with your team and your patients.
Are you ready to take the guesswork out of your restorative cases and achieve maximum impact in your everyday dental practice?
Learn the art of comprehensive restorative dentistry: from examination and diagnosis to tooth preparation, tissue management, temporization, and final restoration. This program will provide time-proven and scientifically-based techniques for implementing the latest technologies into your practice.
The pursuit of excellence in any field is a process of learning and overcoming challenges. Dr. Jesek has done just that for more than three decades to build and maintain one of the most successful private practices in central Illinois. Join him for this course as he shares time-proven principles and that have the common thread of excellence at every level.
- Treatment plan and present comprehensive cases to gain greater case acceptance.
- Overcoming the patient’s financial concerns.
- Escape single-tooth, emergency-driven dentistry.
- Effectively utilize study models to plan, present and provide excellent restorative dentistry.
- Design occlusions that are kind to porcelain.
- Select the appropriate CAD/CAM technology and implement metal-free restorations.
- Eliminate the stress of taking impressions.
- Ensure that your restorations are in harmony with the TMJ’s and comfortable to the patient.
If you’ve ever felt the frustration of unpredictable results in splint therapy, you’re not alone. Join us for this eye-opening course as Dr. Jesek zeroes in on the dentist’s role in diagnosis and treatment of TMJ conditions as they relate to occlusion.
Delivered in 2- and 4-hour lecture or 2-day workshop formats, Dr. Jesek illuminates concepts and techniques regarding non-directive splint design, delivery, adjustment and clarification of the principles of occlusion and equilibration of the natural dentition and restorations. As an alumni of both Pankey and Dawson Institutes, a member of the Board of Directors of the American Equilibration Society, and drawing upon his 25 years’ experience with an in-house crown and bridge lab, Dr. Jesek is uniquely qualified to help you improve the diagnosis and treatment of occlusomuscle/TMJ disorders within your practice.
The 2-day seminar consists of a lecture portion and a hands-on portion. Participants should bring: two sets of trimmed models of his/her own teeth, preferably on a semi-adjustable articulator with facebow transfer and a centric relation bite record, and a mandibular stabilization appliance fabricated to fit his/her mouth. Upon request, participants can have an appliance fabricated for them by Jesek Seminars lab prior to the seminar. You will work with a participant partner to learn the intricacies of appliance delivery to refinement. Participants will learn delivery and adjustment protocols that will enhance the effectiveness of TMJ/bruxism appliances.
- TMJ anatomy and muscles of mastication function.
- How to use bimanual guidance to determine TM joint health.
- How to palpate muscles of mastication.
- Differential diagnosis of TMD and occlusomuscle disorders.
- Temporomandibular joint rehabilitation.
- How to know when occlusal treatment will work predictably.
- How to identify and treat trigger points and muscle pain.
- How occlusal appliances make restorative dentistry easier.
- What imaging is needed: panorex, transcranial, tomogram, CT or MRI, and why.
- How to use emergency appliances to eliminate acute occlusomuscle pain.
- When you can just equilibrate the teeth and not use an occlusal appliance.
- How to stop the need of grinding on your crowns at delivery.
Since earning his dental degree from Loyola University Dental School in 1979, Dr. Jesek has maintained a private general practice in Decatur, Illinois. Unique to the Decatur area, his practice houses a crown and bridge laboratory with three technicians focusing on using CAD/CAM milling technology to produce metal-free inlays, crowns and bridges. Continuing his dental training at The Pankey Institute for Advanced Education beginning in 1986, Dr. Jesek has amassed more than 1900 hours of Continuing Education credits and is a current member of the L.D. Pankey Dental Foundation. He became a teaching assistant in their TMJ dissection course in 1997. He completed a fellowship with the Academy of General Dentistry in 1991, and a mastership in 2013.
His articles have been published in Dentistry Today, Dental Economics, the Pankeygram, and the American Equilibration Society’s Contact.
Dr. Jesek is the founder of Jesek Seminars for Success: Promoting and Teaching Excellence in Dentistry (an approved AGD Pace provider.). He has presented at national meetings for the Academy of General Dentistry, the American Equilibration Society, the American Dental Association, the American Academy of Pain Management and Chicago Dental Society Midwinter Meeting. Seminar attendees appreciate his passionate, easy to understand approach and his teaching style, which enables deep learning and provides tools they can use when they get back to the office Monday morning.
- ADA Annual Meeting Table Clinic
- ADA New Dentist Conference
- AGD Annual Meeting (multiple)
- American Academy of Craniofacial Pain
- American Academy of Fixed Prosthodontics Table Clinic
- American Academy of Pain Management
- American Equilibration Society Poster Presentation (multiple)
- American Equilibration Society (multiple)
- Chicago Dental Society Midwinter Meeting Table Clinic (multiple)
- Chicago Dental Society Midwinter Meeting (multiple)
- Corydon Palmer Dental Society
- Decatur Dental Hygienists Association (multiple)
- Decatur District Dental Society Table Clinic
- Decatur District Dental Society
- Decatur Implant Study Club
- Gilmore Dental Society (multiple)
- GV Black Dental Society
- Illinois Dental Hygiene Association Midwinter
- Illinois District Dental Society
- Indiana University School of Dentistry, Student ADA Program
- Kankakee Dental Society
- McHenry County Dental Society
- T.L. Gilmer Dental Society
- The Pennsylvania Dental Association
- The University of Texas Health Science Center
- Third District Dental Society
- Thomas P Hinman Dental Meeting
- University at Sea (multiple)
~ Hillarie Ryann Hudson, DMD, MSD; Program Director, Decatur District Dental Society
“I have worked with Dr. Jesek as a speaker for the past few years. He always received excellent reviews from our attendees and we will continue to utilize him as a speaker at our conferences.”
~ Connie Stevens; Director of Education, Continuing Education, Inc./University at Sea
“Dr. Jesek has taken many hours of instruction and has co-taught in head and neck anatomy with me. I consider him very competent in his knowledge of head and neck anatomy applied to dentistry.”
-Parker E. Mahan, DDS, PhD
“I am writing this in sincerest honor and gratitude to have known Dr. Jesek and to have worked closely with him. I wish to express my highest admiration for his knowledge and enthusiasm to help our fellow professionals. I wish him the highest success in his seminars, for his unselfishness in sharing with all of us.”
-Peter A. Neff, DDS, ScD, Dr PH
“The lectures presented by Dr. Jesek are great! He is a fun, energetic and passionate person. Anyone wanting a better understanding of occlusion and TMD will love his lectures. The quality of my dentistry has benefited from the knowledge about occlusion and TMD that Dr. Jesek taught me.”
-Christian R. Strohmeyer, DDS
“Dr. Jesek is a very gifted, charismatic and entertaining teacher. With an emphasis on quality dentistry, principles of occlusion and diagnosis and treatment of temporomandibular disorders, my practice has been greatly enhanced. Dr. Jesek has helped me to better help my patients.”
-Alan Kossman, DDS
Why choose Dr. Jesek?
- Dr. Jesek’s core message revolves around comprehensive care for the entire family and a systematic method to deliver excellence with consistency.
- Seminar attendees appreciate Dr. Jesek’s passionate, easy to understand approach and his teaching style, which enables deep learning and provides tools they can use when they get back to the office Monday morning.
- Dr. Jesek has amassed more than 1900 hours of Continuing Education credits at The Pankey Institute for Advanced Education, and is a current member of the L.D. Pankey Dental Foundation.
- Dr. Jesek is the founder and owner of Jesek Seminars, an approved AGD Pace Provider.