The Dental Speaker
PO Box 50490
Mesa, AZ 85208
- Dental Speaking
- Dental Consulting
- Speaking Skills
- Training Skills
- Virtual Presentations
Are you excited about dental speaking and consulting… but in the dark about how to start or grow your business? Gain the tips and tools needed to develop and market your business!
Recognized as a thought leader by clients, prospects, meeting planners and peers, Vanessa Emerson is the “go to” resource for inside-the-industry information that helps meeting planners create better meetings, speakers/consultants acquire more bookings and BOTH to meet their business goals.
Learn key principles for developing, branding, and marketing your business; what a speaker marketing packet is and why you need one; the importance of a website and other marketing materials; how to differentiate your presentations and training programs; and strategies for communicating with meeting planners and potential consulting clients.
Illuminate the possibilities!
Dental Speaking/Consulting: From A to Z
Have you ever sat in a CE course and wondered, “Could I do that?” Or perhaps you feel the desire to share your knowledge through consulting with practices/professionals to increase quality of care and success within their practices and are just not sure how to get started.
You’re not alone! Many dental professionals grow to a point in their career where they would like to give back to the profession while continuing to stretch themselves and create additional business opportunities in the process.
Learn how to get from here to there: With nearly two decades’ experience coaching and marketing dental speakers and consultants, Vanessa will share the tools, skills and resources required for launching a speaking and/or consulting business that gets you noticed, booked… and compensated.
- Clarify your Big ‘Why’ (vision) and how to lay out a strategic plan for your business
- Define areas of interest and experience which can be developed into your niche
- Explore the ‘who, what and where’ for developing your content and experience
- Gain tips for successful branding and marketing in today’s speaking/consulting environment
- Understand why and how to differentiate your presentations and training programs
- Learn what a speaker packet is and why you need one
- Discover how to use email and print marketing to bring results
- Develop strategies for verbal and written communications with meeting planners and potential clients
- Illuminate how to set – and when/how to negotiate – honorarium
- Identify how to find and work with sponsors
- Receive tips for creating your own agreements
- Discover the power networking will have on your business
Suggested Format: Partial Day; Lecture and/or Workshop
Suggested Attendees: Dental Professionals
Why choose Vanessa?
- Honored as one of the Top 25 Women in Dentistry (2017), Vanessa is well-recognized as a leader of thought by clients, prospects, meeting planners and peers.
- She is the ‘go to’ resource for inside-the-industry information that helps meeting planners create better meetings, speakers/consultants acquire more bookings and BOTH to meet their business goals.
- Vanessa has helped hundreds of speakers and consultants develop and grow their businesses since 2001.
- Her firm sets the standard for dental speaker marketing.
- Vanessa is the founder of Directory of Dental Speakers (2009) and Dental Speakers Bureau (2016).
- A member of Academy of Dental Management Consultants since 2013, Vanessa is honored to serve as co-chair of the Academy’s Marketing Committee.
Articles by Vanessa
Articles by Vanessa Emerson
Develop Your Consulting Program; Academy of Dental Management Consultants, Fall, 2018
Developing Your Dental Consulting Program; ADA’s Dental Practice Success, Winter 2016
“Looking to Give Back to Dentistry?” ADA’s Dental Practice Success, Fall 2015
Top Three Tips for Becoming a Dental Speaker or Consultant; Dental Products Report, Practice Management, Jan 13, 2016