- Local Anesthesia: Pharm/Technique
Thomas A. Viola, R.Ph., C.C.P.
The challenge faced by all dental professionals today is to provide safe and effective treatment to our medically complex patients.
As dental professionals, we must be equally aware of the medical considerations of agents commonly used in the practice of dentistry as well as the dental considerations of the medications frequently prescribed for the treatment of multiple systemic diseases.
In his dynamic, information-packed programs, Tom Viola, R.Ph., C.C.P. draws from his 30+ years’ experience as a pharmacist, educator, speaker and author to offer a complete overview of the principles of dental pharmacology.
Make Pharmacology what it was always meant to be: your most valuable instrument in treating today’s medically complex patient.
DENTAL PAIN MANAGEMENT
MEDICALLY COMPLEX PATIENT MANAGEMENT
DISEASE STATE MANAGEMENT
Why choose Dr. Viola?
- Thomas Viola, R.Ph. serves the professions of dentistry, dental hygiene and dental assisting as an educator, author and speaker.
- He is a faculty member at ten colleges and universities throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey, where he also serves as a consultant to the State Board of Dentistry.
- Tom is a regular contributor to dental journals, with columns in AGD Impact and RDH Magazine, and serves as Subject Matter Expert for Mosby’s Dental Drug Reference.
- He has presented hundreds of continuing education courses to practicing dental professionals, both nationally and internationally.
You, Me, and H. Pylori
Up in Smoke
I Feel Your Pain
A Handshake to Remember
You’ll Be So Disappointed in Me
What Else Is There to Say?
Are You Kidding Me?
Combining Analgesics for Effective Dental Pain Management