#411-4004 Bluebird Road
Kelowna, BC, Canada V1W 1X6
- Dental Hygiene
- Inspiration/ Motivation
- Oral Cancer
- Oral Systemic Health
- Virtual Presentations
Sherry Priebe, RDH, BDSc, MSc
Do you know the specific cultural health risks and habits that can cause oral diseases and cancer? Is your technology at the leading edge for fighting oral disease?
Sherry Priebe is impacting the lives of people around the world with her innovative dental hygiene life focus to “assist people to attain optimum oral health through research, education and clinical practice.” She has presented her masters’ research study of cultural oral habits and oral cancer in Asia and the global risks of oral cancer in Scotland, Brazil, Vietnam, Dubai, USA and Canada. Make global connection and knowledge transfer about oral cancer, disease prevention, and oral health your superpower as you promote overall health.
Why choose Sherry?
- Since 2003, Sherry has researched the lifestyle risk habits of the Vietnamese through an annual working visit.
- Sherry presented her Masters’ research study of cultural oral habits and oral cancer in Asia and the global risks of oral cancer in Scotland, Brazil, Vietnam, Dubai, USA and Canada.
- In recognition of her oral cancer study, Sherry was honored with the prestigious “World Dental Hygiene Award in Research”.
- Her technology presentations empower the dental hygienist to provide a full spectrum of the highest quality services available to the patient.
- An international speaker, Sherry impacts the lives of people around the world with her innovative dental hygiene, education and clinical practice.
View Sherry’s articles here.