- Meth Mouth
- Evidence-Based Dentistry
Ronni Brown, DDS, MPH
Dynamic, Engaging, Influential and Impactful
Ronni Brown’s presentations bridge the gap between the fields of dentistry, public health and substance abuse. As a clinician at a medium security correctional facility, Dr. Brown brings a unique perspective to the topics of addiction and dentistry. As a researcher, she helps audiences understand the impact of substance abuse on oral health and promotes the application of evidence to guide treatment decisions and clinical outcomes. As an educator, Dr. Brown leads dynamic and interactive presentations that leave audiences motivated and skilled to address the complexities of their patients’ lives.
Why choose Dr. Brown?
- Dr. Brown’s is a leading national expert on “meth mouth.”
- She helps audiences understand the impact of substance abuse on oral health and treatment outcomes.
- Her research has garnered national interest and was published in the Journal of the California Dental Association.
- Dr. Brown is recognized as a “champion of evidence-based dentistry” by the American Dental Association.
- She provides expert opinions (written) and testimony for the Dental Board of California.