- Evidence-Based Dentistry
- Meth Mouth
- Virtual Presentations
Ronni Brown, DDS, MPH
Addiction and Dentistry
Dr. Ronni Brown’s presentations captivate audiences with her experiences treating “meth mouth” patients at a medium-security correctional facility in Northern California. As a clinician, educator, and researcher, she brings a compelling perspective to the topics of addiction and dentistry and helps audiences understand the impact of substance abuse on oral health and treatment outcomes.
Dr. Brown is among a growing network of dentists nationwide who have been recognized as a “champion of evidence-base dentistry” by the American Dental Association. As a public health dentist and researcher, Dr. Brown promotes the application of scientific evidence to guide treatment decisions, enhance patient education, and improve clinical outcomes.
Why choose Dr. Brown?
- Dr. Brown’s is a leading national expert on “meth mouth.”
- She helps audiences understand the impact of substance abuse on oral health and treatment outcomes.
- Her research has garnered national interest and was published in the Journal of the California Dental Association.
- Dr. Brown is recognized as a “champion of evidence-based dentistry” by the American Dental Association.
- She provides expert opinions (written) and testimony for the Dental Board of California.