The Practice Mechanic
347 West Main Street, Suite 201
Birdsboro, PA 19508
(888) 367-1322 ext. 700
- Business / Financial
- Practice Management
Creating profitable and compliant dental practices
Implement HIPAA systems without breaking the bank. Learn the OSHA requirements that apply to your practice. Increase profits through proper billing and coding.
What you don’t know can hurt you. Many dentists and practice managers aren’t aware of current OSHA and HIPAA standards or business management techniques and systems. Through his speaking and consulting programs, Richard Garofolo, II shares his 20+ years’ experience in the management, marketing and growth of dental practices, including OSHA and HIPAA compliance, program creation and staff training.
Knowing what is expected and required of you will increase bottom line profits, create a safe environment for staff and patients and help dentists sleep well at night.
Rick’s realistic, informative and inspiring speaking presentations concentrate not just on the requirements, but on how they actually tie in to everyday life in dental offices.
Why choose Rick?
- 20+ years’ experience in the management, marketing and growth of dental practices, including OSHA and HIPAA compliance, program creation and staff training.
- Rick has contributed to the business of dentistry through proper accounting techniques, recall and follow up system creation, proper treatment plan presentation and more than 20 other systems.
- Rick’s unique experience comes from a combination of years of successful business ownership with advertising agencies, PR firms, publishing companies, multiple magazines, restaurants, bakeries, a chain of barber shops and commercial and residential real estate investments coupled with his years of experience in the dental industry as a consultant and dental business owner.
- Rick’s presentations concentrate not just on the requirements, but on how they actually tie in to everyday life in dental offices.
- Working as a practice management and OSHA/HIPAA compliance consultant for dentists, Rick develops site specific plans and business systems for dental offices around the country, including state specific plans.
- This allows them to concentrate on working ON their business instead of working IN it, creating increased opportunities for pro?t and allowing dentists and practice owners to sleep well.