- Health and Wellness
- Inspiration / Motivation
- Practice Management
- Stress Management
Rich Constantine, DDS
Have you ever looked in the mirror as an adult and thought that you would have accomplished more by now? Do you ever lay awake at night with a strong desire to succeed but you don’t know where to begin to achieve your goals? Do you ever find yourself unable to respond to questions as simple as “What’s on your mind?”
Do you ever feel like your window is closing and time is running out?
Dr. Rich Constantine’s presentations share tools and techniques for generating habits and creating an environment for maintaining a healthier mind and body.
As a public figure and influencer, Dr. Constantine speaks on stress management and wellness to high performing healthcare professionals and executives seeking to enhance their performance and longevity. He mentors professionals one-on-one and also trains teams to adopt healthier daily practices.
If you are seeking a speaker with the ability to draw a crowd and provide invaluable, life changing content, invite Dr. Constantine to share his passion for dentistry and health at your next event.
Lack of focus. Difficulty sleeping. Weight gain. Depression. Anxiety. Illness.
Day-to-day life in general can be tough for healthcare providers. Add owning/managing a busy practice and the weight of challenges can feel overwhelming. When stress becomes habit, both life and business will suffer long-term effects through lowered productivity, tense relationships, high turnover, and a revolving patient front door. Learn to replace anxiety and exhaustion with empowerment and excitement to motivate a culture of self-guided leaders and create a joyful, healthy, robust practice environment.
Through this empowering presentation and personal story, Rich Constantine, DDS shares principles and tools for stress mastery and healthy living. Participants learn that stress is perception of a situation and that this perception begins in the head. Discover the steps necessary to master stress, live in the present, and understand that the journey is the reward. Attend this powerful presentation with your team to gain greater momentum in the practice: improve team morale and health, practice production, and ultimately the patient experience.
- Realize the importance of diet and exercise and their role in managing stress. Discover what foods and types of exercise work best for YOU. You may be surprised.
- Recognize and identify the voice inside your head, your ego.
- Explore techniques that help us to let go of past habits and help us to reprogram our mind and body.
- Discover the importance of a routine. Create the time necessary to reprogram the subconscious mind and adopt programs geared towards growth and well-being.
- Discuss simple techniques to increase your brain’s capacity and your ability to concentrate. Meditation is important.
- Learn to respond rather than react. Live in a state of ﬂow and harness the power of the present.
Suggested Format: Partial Day; Lecture, Workshop, Keynote
Suggested Audience: All Dental Professionals
Why choose Dr. Constantine?
- Dr. Rich Constantine’s presentations share tools and techniques for generating habits and creating an environment for maintaining a healthier mind and body.
- Dr. Constantine speaks on stress management and wellness to high performing medical professionals and executives seeking to enhance their performance and longevity.
- Dr. Rich Constantine has brought smiles to millions of people worldwide with his fun and lighthearted dance moves and content on social media.
- Dr. Constantine is changing the way the world feels about going to the dentist while sharing the universal message of positivity and joy to millions of people. He encourages people to “Just Keep Smiling”. Over 150 million people worldwide have watched his videos on Facebook alone.