- Practice Management
- Virtual Presentations
Paul A. Rosenberg, DDS
The playing field is not level. Some patients may be predisposed to pain.
Treating patients with similar teeth, comparable medical / dental histories, and using the same clinical approach, may not result in a common outcome. While one patient may experience absolutely no pain the other may have severe pain and swelling. Often the clinician assumes that the problem is due to a procedural error. However, that may not be the complete answer.
Pain is affected by a number of well-defined demographic, socio-cultural, psychological and biological variables. Drawing upon his extensive clinical knowledge and his research while using the best available evidence, Dr. Paul A. Rosenberg will review the influence of genetics, gender and anxiety as well as specific clinical factors that can predispose a patient to pain.
Why choose Paul?
- Dr. Rosenberg received the 2017 American Association of Endodontists IB Bender Lifetime Educator Award.
- Awarded the 2017 American Association of Endodontics IBBender Lifetime Educator Award
- Dr. Paul A. Rosenberg provides dentists with the tools to successfully prevent or manage pain in the endodontic patient.
- His evidence-based presentation draws upon his extensive research and clinical knowledge.
- He is the recipient of the Distinguished Teaching Award at New York University, which is its highest honor for teaching.
- He served as Professor and Chair of the Department of Endodontics and Post-Graduate Director at NYU College of Dentistry for over 25 years.
- Dr. Rosenberg’s many years of experience training dental professionals is evident in his candid, enlightening and engaging teaching style.
- He has published extensively in journals and textbooks.
- His book is entitled: Endodontic Pain: Diagnosis, Causes, Prevention and Treatment.
Articles by Dr. Rosenberg