Homoly Communications Institute
Fort Mill Office:
1646 West Hwy 160, Suite 8107
Fort Mill, SC 29708
5344 E. Anderson Drive
Scottsdale, AZ, 85254
- Case Acceptance
- Practice Management
- Speaking Skills
- Training Skills
- Virtual Presentations
Dr. Paul Homoly, CSP
Dr. Paul Homoly, CSP, leads Homoly Communications Institute and leverages his 20 years of highly successful dental practice history – combined with another 20 years of helping general dentists and specialists grow their practices – in the art of case acceptance, profitability/fee management, communications, marketing and team leadership.
He has authored Dentists: An Endangered Species, Isn’t It Wonderful When Patients Say “Yes”, Making It Easy for Patients to Say “Yes”, Just Because You’re Leading…Doesn’t Mean They’ll Follow, Just Because You’re An Expert… Doesn’t Make You Interesting and Case Acceptance for Everyday Dentistry and holds the highest earned designation in professional speaking – Certified Speaking Professional (CSP). Fewer than 10% of all professional speakers are distinguished at the CSP level. Paul is the first and only dentist in the world to earn this designation.
Paul presents either a one-day lecture or two-day, hands-on workshop for thousands of dental meetings, associations, universities and study clubs.
Why choose Dr. Homoly?
- Dr. Paul Homoly, CSP, leverages his 20 years of highly successful dental practice history in the art of case acceptance, profitability/fee management, communications, marketing and team leadership.
- Paul holds the highest earned designation in professional speaking – Certified Speaking Professional (CSP). He is the first and only dentist in the world to earn this designation.
- As your speaker, Paul identifies and satisfies the objectives of the various stakeholders of your meeting while simultaneously making practice development fun, accessible and affordable.
- Since 1994, Paul has hosted private workshops for speaker colleagues, coaching them to be more interesting and effective presenters.
- His work as a speaker’s coach includes training dentistry’s top speakers, as well as working with top dental companies/organizations.