- Business / Financial
- Case Acceptance
- Dental Hygiene
- Hands-On Workshops
- Practice Management
Nancy Miller, RDH, BA
Nancy’s area of expertise is in clinical procedures and periodontal therapy and instrumentation. She promotes the concept of the entire team being involved in periodontal treatment and continuous care of their patient base. Nancy has provided extensive knowledge and expertise to the profession through writing, lecturing, advising and supporting several large endeavors over the years. The passion runs deep and the results are great when Nancy has the opportunity to invest into a high-performing dental team.
Why choose Nancy?
- Nancy’s area of expertise is in clinical procedures and periodontal therapy and instrumentation.
- Nancy’s presentations promote full team involvement in periodontal treatment and continuous patient care.
- Nancy was honored as one of the Top 25 Women in Dentistry, 2016, by Dental Products Report.
- Awarded the Carol Bensen Outstanding Service Award in 1998 by Wisconsin Dental Hygiene Association.
- She is a practicing hygienist and a Hu-Friedy Key Opinion Leader.
- Nancy specializes in power scaling and polishing theory/applications, and business aspects of clinical hygiene practice.