1661 Estero Blvd
Fort Myers Beach, FL 33931
- General Dentistry
Nancy Bouchard, DDS, MPH
Increase your skills and knowledge to:
- Confidently expose and interpret radiographs
- Guide patients through cancer treatment and beyond
Nancy Bouchard, DDS, MHP’s presentations offer techniques and strategies for building skills and confidence in the areas of diagnostic radiographs as well as working with providers of cancer treatment.
Dr. Bouchard’s lectures and workshops are intentionally tailored to educate and appeal to any member of the dental team.
Why choose Dr. Bouchard?
- Before becoming a dentist, Nancy Bouchard worked for many years as a hygienist in general, pediatric, and periodontal practices. She personally experienced the frustrations of not being able to get diagnostic radiographs on the first attempt. As a result, she is passionate about sharing tips, tricks, and experience to build the skills and confidence of dental professionals.
- Dr. Bouchard taught as a faculty member at Forsyth School for Dental Hygienists and Boston University Dental School, where she instructed dental and dental hygiene students in radiation techniques, safety, and interpretation.
- She intentionally tailors her lectures and workshops to educate and appeal to all members of the dental team.