- Health and Wellness
- Human Relations
- Inspiration / Motivation
- Stress Management
Laura Schwindt, DDS
Navigating the business, economic, and personnel challenges of life can leave a professional feeling anxious, exhausted, alone, and empty.
After experiencing burnout and a solution in her own life, Laura Schwindt, DDS has made it her mission to guide female professionals to health, wealth and balance in their lives.
The founder of Reclaim Your Balance, Laura speaks across the nation helping dental professionals discover how to have it all and preserve their number one asset, their personal well-being.
Many female professionals struggle with periods of burnout. It doesn’t have to be that way.
Entrepreneurs and business professionals tend to be stuck on the treadmill of busyness. Starting with the pressures of building a career, add on the responsibilities of balancing a family, managing financial obligations, and owning/operating a business. Navigating the business, financial and personal challenges associated with each increases stress. Equip yourself with a unique armamentarium to help you enjoy your career and life for many years while avoiding burnout!
Through this inspiring, transformational workshop, uncover your core values and understand what drives you. Gain strategies for making self-care a priority, including a balanced morning routine. Discover a scheduling system for your personal life that you will want to follow and make a priority. Explore methods for designing a business that brings you joy and improves your bottom line without adding more stress. Recognize the importance of fostering alternate forms of income.
- Explore your core values, pinpointing what drives you and WHY
- Restore your inner Feng Shui: Change YOUR world before you change THE world
- Identify a self-care morning routine that will fill your cup daily
- Clarify what balance means to you
- Be a Balance Boss and master the moments on your calendar
- Utilize boundaries, visualization and end of day rituals to bring balance to your life at work, at home, and in your relationships
- Assess methods for attracting perfect fit clients/patients and team members
- Utilize marketing to attract the right people
- Discover how to develop alternative sources of income and pursue other interests
- Utilize strategies to improve sleep, diet, movement, mindset and connections to move from burnout to balance
Suggested Format: Partial Day; Lecture, Workshop, Keynote
Suggested Audience: Female Professionals
Why choose Dr. Schwindt?
Laura is the founder of Reclaim Your Balance. She speaks across the nation helping dental professionals discover how to have it all and preserve their number one asset, their personal well-being.
After experiencing burnout and a solution in her own life, Dr. Schwindt has made it her mission to guide female professionals to health, wealth and balance in their lives.
Through strategic micro-shifts, Laura guides women to design their own holistic, authentic lives leading to greater fulfillment and success!