- Practice Management
- Team Building
- Virtual Presentations
Larry Stanleigh, DDS, FAGD
Do you want your practice to grow? Do you want your patients to return and pay you what you are worth? Do you want a high functioning, happy, productive team?… If you answer YES to any of these questions, it is time to call Dr. Larry Stanleigh!
Larry’s speaking presentations reﬂect over three decades of dental clinical and business ownership experience. Through lectures, workshops and team trainings, he brings solutions which help the dental team form stronger relationships (both with each other and patients) thus becoming more effective in their positions. With a focus on practice culture, self-awareness and self-directed leadership, Larry’s programs help mindsets to evolve and practice culture to transform and strengthen.
Would you like the magic potion for attracting and retaining patients and the powerfully simple tools for cultivating a high-functioning team?
When we understand others, we can guide our conversations and build a culture of trust. Drawing from 30+ years of small business and clinical dentistry experience, Dr. Larry Stanleigh brings humor, story-telling and real-life examples to this interactive, fast-paced presentation. Learn how to communicate more effectively through an understanding of basic personality types. Discover how and where to apply this knowledge to build trust and improve patient and team experiences from our marketing to the waiting room to the operatory.
Consistency leads to trust. Trust leads to treatment plan acceptance. Through an understanding of ourselves/each other and responding with kindness and respect, we can develop a team of self-directed leaders, nourish a ﬂourishing practice, and cultivate a culture of success while increasing the quality of patient care.
- Clarify your deﬁnition of success and the road map for achieving it
- Illuminate the science of setting and achieving goals and the essential role goals play in success
- Recognize opportunities to reﬁne your responses and actions to build a stronger culture of trust
- Gain an understanding of basic personality types and how to apply this knowledge to your team and patients
- Pinpoint how and where to implement and improve communication with both team and patient
- Transform your approach to marketing, greeting and seeing new patients
- Identify your greatest source of practice strength and growth
- Learn how to increase case acceptance by applying personality type to planning, presenting and scheduling treatment
- Explore a method for discovering what people really want and providing what they uniquely desire
- Break through roadblocks, transform mindsets and create the ultimate practice no one wants to leave
Suggested Format: Full or Partial Day; Keynote, Lecture, Workshop
Suggested Audience: Dentist and Team
Why choose Dr. Stanleigh?
- Dr. Larry Stanleigh brings humor, story-telling and real-life examples to this interactive, fast-paced presentation.
- Dr. Stanleigh’s speaking presentations reflect over three decades of dental clinical and business ownership experience.
- Dr. Stanleigh’s programs help mindsets to evolve and practice culture to transform and strengthen.