- Practice Management
- Team Building
- Virtual Presentations
Kyle Bogan, DDS, FAGD, FICD
Wondering how to scale and grow your practice? How to retain good team members? How to stop the patient revolving front door?
There is a path to generating a thriving practice and a rewarding journey: team buy-in, collaboration, and shared goals.
After completing his dental training, Dr. Kyle Bogan entered the profession ready to light a ﬁre and change the way patients experienced oral healthcare. While he wanted ﬁnancial success, he also wanted to measure success by the culture that exists for the team members that join him to serve their patients. He believed that ﬁnancial success naturally ﬂows when a thriving practice culture exists. Dr. Bogan’s presentations share the principles and strategies that transformed his practice culture while generating happy patients and practice growth.
The dental team represents the practice’s biggest expense and biggest opportunity. What if you could get your entire team on the same page, move team members from clock-punchers to collaborators, and create a culture that helps team members thrive?
Team-ﬁrst leadership is the answer. Learn the strategies and principles necessary to build a collaborative environment where every team member feels valued and is involved in the greater purpose of the practice. Discover a systematic approach for identifying various communication styles. Understand how to navigate similarities and differences to unlock the unique voices of teammates and patients. Explore the importance of deﬁning a clear mission, identifying core values, articulating your vision, and setting metrics for measuring success.
Come along with Dr. Kyle Bogan on a journey using the team-ﬁrst approach for creating an organizational culture that transformed his business and team and resulted in happy patients (leading to 50+% growth each year.) Thriving teams build thriving practices while also making the practice leader’s job more enjoyable and a whole lot easier. Lead from the bottom and create an engaged team that will climb the ladder of success with you.
- Understand the philosophical and practical differences between owner-first and team-first mindsets
- Recognize the positive and negative impact that culture has on patient retention and the practice
- Explore and identify various work and communication styles
- Obtain strategies for navigating interactions across diverse communication styles
- Understand the steps necessary to foster a culture that will help your practice thrive for years to come
- Identify the underlying core values of your organization
- Illuminate the steps to defining practice vision and creating buy-in from the team
- Empower your team with goal setting strategies
- Pinpoint the role metrics and goals play in achieving business success
Suggested Format: Full or Partial Day; Lecture, Workshop, Keynote
Suggested Audience: Dentist/Business Owners and Teams
Why choose Dr. Bogan?
Dr. Bogan’s presentations share the principles and strategies that transformed his practice culture while generating happy patients and practice growth.
Dr. Bogan serves as the General Chair, Ohio Dental Association Annual Session (2020), the President of Columbus Dental Society (2020), and represents District 7 in the ADA Council on Membership (2019-2023).
- Dr. Bogan is a life-long learner that is passionate about sharing his knowledge with other dental professionals through his speaking and programs.