DIY Practice Management
Provo , UT
- Practice Management
- Team Building
- Virtual Presentations
Kristie Kapp, CEO, RDH
When we objectively measure team performance, we can identify and correct challenges.
Kristie Kapp, CEO, RDH is passionate about quantifying dental team performance through a culture of trust. She understands not only the importance of KPI’s but HOW to help every team member improve them.
With over three decades dental practice experience from working as a dental assistant to hygienist to multi-practice owner to consultant, Kristie understands the ins and outs of running a dental business. She has provided practice management seminars to hundreds of dental professionals in DSO’s, mid-market and single owner dental practices across 48 states. Kristie teaches dental professionals the systems and strategies that she used to increase production by $700K in just 12 months with one less doctor.
Feeling tired and drained from carrying the load? Wish you could inspire the team to perform at a higher level?
Build a productive, proﬁtable business without sacriﬁcing patient and practice relationships. Dental practices which develop a culture shaped by a strong identity, effective leadership, clear communications and strategic systems naturally culminate in exceptional patient care, a bonded team, and a more joyous work experience.
With three decades of dental experience, including CEO of a multi-location group practice, Kristie Kapp, RDH, coaches dental teams in the systems and strategies to increase production while enhancing patient care, unifying team members, and reducing everyone’s stress. With an emphasis on increasing doctor and hygiene production, soft tissue management, team motivation/bonus models, and team meetings, participants will see the path and develop a plan for generating a thriving business through practice metrics and systems.
- Recognize the importance of deﬁning and living your practice identity
- Understand how to inspire your team to perform at a higher level
- Discover the few key performance indicators which help the team manage themselves
- Understand how goal setting and practice auditing increase patient care
- Learn the systems which help achieve production, patient and practice goals
- Recognize the characteristics that make you a great leader and how to amplify them
- Remove the stress of ‘selling’ dentistry by mastering patient education and communication skills
- Illuminate the natural attraction between exceptional patient care, achieving practice goals, and increased proﬁt
- Analyze strategies for increasing doctor and hygiene production
- Leave with tools, strategies, and inspiration to synchronize your team, wow your patients, and bring the joy back to practicing dentistry
Suggested Format: Full or Partial Day; Lecture; Workshop; Keynote
Suggested Audience: All Dental Professionals
Why choose Kristie?
- Kristie Kapp, CEO, RDH is passionate about quantifying dental team performance through a culture of trust.
- Kristie understands not only the importance of KPI’s but HOW to help every team member improve them.
- Kristie has provided practice management seminars to hundreds of dental professionals in DSO’s, mid-market and single owner dental practices across 48 states.
- Founder of DIY Practice Management, Kristie teaches dental professionals the systems and strategies that she used to increase production by $700K in just 12 months with one less doctor.
- Kristie is approved to provide continuing education credits through the ADA’s CERP program.