300 N. Middletown Rd. Suite 7
Pearl River, NY 10965
- Hands-On Workshops
Garry L. Bey, DDS
General dentists perform 85% of root canals in the US. Yet they receive minimal training in these procedures at dental school. Many would like to keep more practice production in-house. It’s important that the GP understand which procedures can be done in-house vs. sent to a specialist. There’s nothing worse than attempting a procedure, taking it to completion and not achieving the desired result.
Drawing on his extensive experience of over 30 years in clinical practice, Dr. Garry Bey teaches an evidence-based technique for performing root canals in one visit with greater success and more profit than a multi-visit procedure (for both infected and non-infected teeth). This procedure can be learned quickly and can be performed by most general dentists.
Why choose Dr. Bey?
- Over 30 years in clinical practice, Dr. Bey teaches a technique for performing root canals in one visit with greater success and more profit than a multi-visit procedure (for both infected and non-infected teeth).
- His Endondontic Mastery Series Workshop offers hands-on instruction along with methods and solutions to allow treatment of more complex cases in a faster and safer manner.
- Dr. Bey has completed approximately 35,000 endodontic cases and is recognized as an expert in the location of calcified canals.
- He has been published in multiple dental journals.
- Dr. Bey lectures nationally and internationally and has conducted courses with dentists from over 30 countries.
Dr. Garry Bey performs a LIVE root canal procedure for 300 dentists Greater New York Dental Meeting Javits Center, 2009