- Customer Service
- Implant Dentistry
- Inspiration / Motivation
- Practice Management
- Team Building
- Treatment Presentation
- Virtual Presentations
Elijah Desmond, RDH, BS
Elijah Desmond began his career at age 15 as a motivational speaker to kids. He went on to graduate from Ohio State University as a “Guygienist”. Elijah now speaks all over the world in 3-4 cities per month and has lectured over 700 hours since he graduated in 2009. He is known for having fun-filled, engaging lectures and integrating motivational speaking into all of his events. He provides his audience with tools they can take back to the office and implement right away. He is adamant that a fun atmosphere is essential to learning. His courses focus on two things: FUN and Education!
A good first impression is critical to both acquiring and maintaining your patients. The patient relationship begins the moment, and even the way you say “Hello” to your patients on the phone. Once the patient arrives at the office, each team member has a integral role in creating a positive experience for the patient. Each team member has strengths, and this course will help you discover each individuals strengths to increase productivity. Does your office have a true prevention program; If so, does it involve your entire team? This course will take you through a step by step guide in case presentation, while creating that value proposition for your patient. Lastly, social media and marketing are also great ways to communicate with your patient in 2018. Social media and marketing have become vital to the success of acquiring new patients and also maintaining patient communication. You don’t want to miss this comprehensive team course!
- Develop an exceptional patient experience, resulting in more patient referrals.
- Apply your team’s strengths to best serve your patients.
- Design a case presentation program that helps your patients say yes.
- Identify communication and flow that keeps your office consistent.
- Understand how the importance of social media and marketing practices can have effective input but also determine how your office is perceived.
This course will reveal how to change the lives of your patients through high value implant dentistry. It will discuss precisely what it takes to be successful with patients looking for teeth replacement options. Learn how to stand out in any market to attract these patients and determine the systems needed in your practice to maximize treatment acceptance.
- Create a team culture for high value cases.
- Identify the three different types of dental offices and determine your type.
- Discuss what it takes to get qualified patients in the door who show up with the right expectations.
- Evaluate financial options that will make 95% of your patients eligible for high value treatment.
- Discuss the systems and processes used to target your ideal client.
Elijah speaks all over the world in 3-4 cities per month and has lectured over 700 hours since he graduated in 2009. He is known for having fun-filled, engaging lectures and integrating motivational speaking into all of his events. He provides his audience with tools they can take back to the office and implement right away. He is adamant that a fun atmosphere is essential to learning. You may best know him from his Facebook group Trapped in an OP which now has over 13,000 dental professionals or for his business, Smiles at Sea, international dental conferences on cruise ships. His cruises focus on two things: FUN and Education. Join him and travel the world 1 CE at a time!
Why choose Elijah Desmond?
- Elijah is known for having a fun and engaging style in his lectures and believes you retain 5x more when you are having fun!
- He provides his audience with tools they can take back to the office and implement right away.
- Elijah is the master of marketing through social media and teaches attendees how to get their message out to the decision makers in the speaking arena.