- Customer Service
- Practice Management
Donna Galante, DMD
In the dental profession we measure our success by millimeters. Small steps, changes and actions that can make a BIG difference in the results we achieve.
Dr. Galante, board-certified orthodontist and co-owner of one of the top 1% revenue generating practices in the U.S, shows audiences how it can be done by sharing the strategies that she used to grow her own practice. Learn techniques to implement “millimeter” changes and succeed in the areas of professional practice development, marketing, leadership, time and productivity management, goal setting, hiring, finances and more!
Why choose Donna?
- Dr. Galante is a board-certified orthodontist , author and educator, she is also co-owner of one of the top 1% revenue generating practices in the U.S.
- She speaks and consults with doctors interested in learning how to use the Invisalign appliance with more efficiency, predictability, and success in their practices.
- She is a member of the Keynote Speaker’s Collaborative and has been named one of America’s Premier Experts in orthodontics and Invisalign.
She spent eight years as a clinical instructor at the University of Pennsylvania Department of Orthodontics, where she was voted Instructor of the Year twice.
- She has been interviewed by USA Today, Newsweek, The Wall Street Journal, and Sacramento’s FOX News 40.
- She is a best-selling author of seven books.
- She is currently a clinical instructor and faculty member for Align Technology, the makers of Invisalign, and has lectured to over 20,000 doctors and team members all over the world.
- Over the course of her career, she has started six practices from scratch, bought four existing practices, and sold three practices.