Accelerate My Practice
509 Scott Avenue Suite 1-C
Woodland Park, Colorado 80863
- Case Acceptance
- Case Presentation
- Customer Service
- Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Practice Management
- Team Building
- Treatment Presentation
Here is the challenge most doctors face, how do you create lasting change in your practice?
It is one thing to take a random business course, but the real key to experiencing lasting results, is translating that business training to lasting behavior change back home in your practice.
Darren uses a combination of NLP and CBT (Neurolinguistic Programming and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy) to create lasting change for his audiences. These techniques are used widely by counselors and others to create permanent change in other personal areas. Darren has brought these techniques to his audiences to learn how to create lasting change in their practices and personal lives.
Why choose Darren?
- Darren has been in dentistry since 1997 and draws from those years of experience as well as his MBA to help dentists improve their businesses and lives.
- Darren’s experience in neurolinguistic programming (NLP), dental business and economics helps guide dental teams to meet goals and grow practices.
- Darren has lectured over 96 times to dental audiences since 2011.
- Since 2009 on YouTube, Darren has 56,218 views on his channel and 334 subscribers. On Vimeo, he has 6400 views to his content, with average view time of 11 min and most of videos are only 15 min long in totality.