PPO Dental Consulting
Dallas/Fort Worth, TX
- Case Acceptance
- Insurance/ Collections
- Practice Management
- Recare Solutions
Does your practice struggle with too much open time on the schedule? Patients walking out the door without scheduling future treatment? Accounts receivable that are not in the bank?
Dana Moss trains dental teams how to implement and measure progress within four core business systems as well as the technology and skills needed to remain on the cutting edge of current dentistry trends. Her presentations share proven solutions that can be implemented immediately to increase patient retention and case acceptance, lower accounts receivable and expedite insurance claims payment, ultimately leading to practice growth and profitability.
When front office systems are not in place, the office can feel out of control and unorganized.
When financial and insurance systems are not in place, opportunities are missed for profitability and optimal patient care. This interactive, strategic session offers solutions for achieving 100% collection (or better!) and tips for fee schedule negotiation, faster claim payment and denial prevention. Learn how YOUR practice can implement these proven solutions immediately.
In this interactive, high energy session, Dana Moss shares the Accounts Receivable and Insurance Systems of today’s highly effective and lucrative practices and the skills needed to remain on the cutting edge of current dentistry trends. This presentation shares proven solutions that can be implemented immediately to become a profitable PPO practice without sacrificing quality of care.
Learning Objectives: Insurance System
- Learn how to achieve top dollar reimbursements through “allowable” negotiation
- Determine which insurance plans are the best fit for your practice
- Adjusting techniques that keep money in the bank… and patients appreciate!
- New patient phone calls that build relationships while getting the details
- Questions to ask the insurance company prior to patient appointment
- Reports to run – and when – to ensure prompt insurance payment
Learning Objectives: Accounts Receivable/Patient Responsible
- Achieving 100% collection percentage… or better!
- Eliminating 90 day past due accounts
- What to do with delinquent accounts… it’s not a collection agency
- When to run statements and effective prompts for timely payment
- Reports to run – and when – to ensure a healthy accounts receivable
Suggested Format: Lecture, Workshop, Keynote (Up to 4 hours)
Suggested Audience: Dentist and Team
Many practices struggle with open time on the schedule and patients walking out the door without scheduling future treatment. This energetic, power-packed session offers tips, tricks and reports for building a productive schedule and the systems and skills for getting treatment out of the chart and onto the schedule!
In this interactive, high energy session, Dana Moss shares the Recare and Treatment Planning/Case Acceptance Systems of today’s highly effective and lucrative practices and the technology needed to remain on the cutting edge of current dentistry trends. These proven solutions can be implemented immediately to increase patient retention and ultimately lead to practice growth and profitability.
Learning Objectives: Recare Systems
- To pre-appoint… or not?
- Strategies to discourage cancellations/no shows and keep your schedule together!
- Block scheduling that ensures timely appointments for new hygiene patients
- Communication mediums to use (phone, email and snail mail)
- Reports to run – and when – to ensure a full hygiene schedule
Learning Objectives: Treatment Planning and Case Acceptance
- Drastically improve case acceptance by utilizing four technological tools
- Understanding why patients deny treatment and appropriate follow up
- Ensuring that patient financial estimates are accurate Importance of specialist referral follow up
- Reports to run – and when – to ensure a full schedule for the dentist
Suggested Format: Full or Partial Day; Lecture, Workshop, Keynote
Suggested Audience: Dentist and Teams
Dana Moss, founder of PPO Dental Consulting, LLC, is a dental business coach with a focus on front office systems. She is a money finder, practice builder, and team motivator. Her clients report increased patient retention and case acceptance, lowered accounts receivable and speedy insurance claims payment. Dana has refined the fundamental solutions for developing a successful and lucrative practice.
In addition to consulting in dental practices, Dana has worked as a front office coordinator, insurance specialist, practice administrator and as a registered dental assistant. Her years of experience in leading PPO practices bring firsthand knowledge of what it takes to be profitable. Dana’s presentations share the technology that is needed, language skills to promote, and systems to ensure a successful business.
- American Association of Dental Office Management; Speaking Competition Winner
- American Association of Dental Office Management; Study Clubs (multiple)
- Dental Practice Management Group Study Club
- New Dentists’ Forum Study Club
- New Orleans Dental Conference / LDA Annual Session
- Toledo Dental Society
—Anthony Stefanou D.M.D.; Dental Sales Academy; Founder, Connect the Dents
“This was a fantastic presentation. Your natural sense of humor came shining through and I appreciated that you approached the topic from the patient’s point of view. Overall, a really wonderful presentation!”
—Teresa Duncan, MS, FADIA, FAADOM; AADOM Educational Content Adviser
“I loved the brilliant start! The entire presentation was very well done. You connected to the audience and used humor. The speech was very organized and you lead us through the process well.”
—Ginny Hegarty; Speaker, Consultant, Author
“Nice introduction … and relating to the audience. I got involved with your speech. You made me smile and made the process doable. Nice close!”
—Bete Johnson, VP of Business Development; CareCredit
Why choose Dana?
- Dana Moss is a money finder, practice builder, and team motivator.
- Dana’s clients report increased patient retention and case acceptance, lowered accounts receivable and speedy insurance claims payment.
- Her years of experience in leading PPO practices bring firsthand knowledge of what it takes to be profitable without sacrificing patient care.
- Dana’s presentations share the technology that is needed, language skills to promote, and systems to ensure a successful business.