Cain Watters & Associates
6900 N. Dallas Parkway, Suite 500
Plano, TX 75024
- Business / Financial
- New Dentists
- Practice Management
- Practice Transitions
- Retirement Planning
Dentists often feel stuck in the middle of their advisors, left to quarterback all of the important decisions.
This lack of communication places the responsibility on the dentist alone to understand how to “make it happen.”
Our interactive workshops and inspiring presentations guide dentists and dental practices in the smart, effective management of their personal and business financial matters, helping bring the two into alignment in order to reach their financial goals.
Learn the factors, attitudes and disciplines that produce the financial outcomes that doctors desire through our most popular courses.
Why choose Charles?
- Charles Loretto brings energy and enthusiasm, offering audiences a step-by-step breakdown of the key business decisions every dentist must get right in order to build a successful practice.
- Charles teaches dental school students and established doctors how and when to transition a practice, while optimizing for their long-term financial goals.
- His finger is on the pulse of the next generation of dentists, having spoken to more than 17,000 students and residents over the course of his career in the field.
- Charles’ audiences range from study clubs to major conferences and everything in between.
- Charles is a partner with Cain Watters & Associates (CWA)
- He founded CWA related company National Dental Placements (NDP), a national dental transition firm.