Oklahoma City, OK
- Business / Financial
- Inspiration / Motivation
- Practice Management
- Team Building
Cathy lectures for dental organizations and conventions throughout the United States and the world. She provides lectures, seminars, and workshops, as well as consulting services for numerous dental companies and corporations. She presents full or half day programs on subjects ranging from the business management of the practice to communication and teambuilding. She has developed and presents 16 separate and unique lectures and is regularly presiding over standing room only and sold out sessions.
Why choose Cathy?
- Founder of the Jameson Management Institute at New York University hosting the Jameson Management Business Management Certification Course.
- Management instructor for Dr. Larry Rosenthal’s Aesthetic Advantage programs in the U.S. and abroad.
- Instructor for the dental graduate residency program for the St. Anthony Hospital.
- Adjunct faculty member of the University of Oklahoma College of Dentistry.
- Associate Professor at New York University College of Dentistry, 2002-2007.
- Recipient, Excellence in Dentistry; Lifetime Achievement Award 2010
- 2011, Top 25 Women in Dentistry; Dental Products Report
- American Association of Dental Office Managers; Lifetime Achievement Award, 2014
- Consultant, American Dental Association Council on Dental Practice, 2016-2017
- Consultant, American Dental Association Council on Dental Practice, 2017-2018
Articles by Cathy
- The Cosmetic Dentistry Workbook, J.F. Jelenko
- Great Communication Equals Great Production, 1st & 2nd Editions, Pennwell Books
- Collect What You Produce, 1st & 2nd Editions, Pennwell Books
- Porcelain Laminate Veneers, by Dr. Galip Gurel of Turkey, published by Quintessence—one chapter on practice building and case presentation
- Success Strategies for the Aesthetic Dental Practice, Quintessence
- Publishing, co-authored with Dr. Linda Greenwall
- Creating a Healthy Work Environment, Balboa Press
Cathy has published over 1000 articles over the last 20 years and has written three books. Sharing her knowledge in this manner has allowed her the opportunity to educate thousands of dental professional worldwide with her information and insights from her long standing career as a dental professional herself. Cathy currently has a three part, peer reviewed article series being published in the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry Journal.