- Business / Financial
- Customer Service
- Practice Management
- Team Building
Has your practice gotten off track and your revenue is suffering?
Are you expending lots of energy with little to show for it?
Efficiency expert Candice Martin simplifies practice systems and protocols making them easy for dental teams to apply. Candice got her start in dentistry as a 16-year old file clerk. In the 30+ years since that time, she has worked in nearly every position in a dental office. The knowledge and skills gained through these hands-on experiences enable Candice to expertly guide dental teams to their next level of success.
Join Candice Martin for this relevant presentation to create a practice culture of less stress, a happier team, and increase your personal satisfaction while increasing patient care!
Established practice systems are vital for long-term success. The busy day-to-day practice routine can make it difficult to establish the procedures necessary to ensure productivity and profitability or to maintain systems that were once created but have fallen to the wayside.
Learn which systems to discard, which to implement, and how to maintain them to get your practice back on track. These vital systems will enhance inner office communication, ensure administrative accuracy, improve patient customer care and increase practice revenue.
Working together, the team and these systems create a smoother running practice bringing more joy and peace of mind. Learn how to increase treatment acceptance, decrease no shows and cancellations, encourage referrals and reviews, ensure timely insurance claim processing, and deliver exemplary patient care.
Most importantly, attendees will grasp the importance of key performance indicators and goals, know which reports to review daily, and establish which numbers to track that facilitate accountability and clarity.
- Identify efficiency breakdowns in the practice
- Explore processes which reduce stress, increase productivity, ensure accurate key performance indicator reporting and streamline daily operations
- Learn strategies to keep a full schedule and decrease no shows and cancellations
- Analyze the steps for new patient call success
- Learn successful methods for requesting referrals and reviews
- Pinpoint patient/team retention strategies
- Understand computer utilization for follow up and communication
- Discover strategies for prompt insurance reimbursement and how to determine UCR fees
- Understand which practice reports to run and how to interpret them for enhanced profitability
- Identify the qualities to possess for delivering exemplary patient care
Suggested Format: Full, Partial Day; Lecture or Workshop
Suggested Audience: All Dental Professionals
Candice has researched, developed, and implemented systems that can help any practice improve and achieve a healthier vision and trajectory. Her unique energy and personable nature enable dental teams to shed unproductive routines and worn-out systems. With Candice’s strategic guidance, teams lighten their load, generate confidence with patients and reward the practice with revenue. She is passionate about helping dental professionals find both personal and professional growth.
“Motivating and entertaining. With her personable demeanor, Candice captivates an audience and keep them engaged. She makes learning about systems and processes fun and easy.” —Dr. Franklin Segal
“Candice is one in a billion! She is very systematic in implementing processes that increase overall net revenue! She truly cares about what she does.” —Dr. Puneet Sandhu
“Candice is a stellar business expert. Her superior abilities at organizing and implementing, financial, scheduling, patient relations, marketing and mentoring are impeccable.” —Dr. Charles Young
“What a pleasure to work with! Candice teaches dental practices how to provide excellent patient care which brings more new patients via word of mouth from existing patients and saves the practice money on marketing.” —Susan Honig, Owner of Veritana Financial Planning, Inc.
“Candice understands how to secure patient retention for a new owner. She is very dedicated to ensuring success for the practice.” —Dr. Richard Gusilater
Why choose Candice?
- Candice simplifies practice systems and protocols making them easy for dental teams to apply.
- Attendees will grasp the importance of key performance indicators and goals, know which reports to review daily, and establish which numbers to track that facilitate accountability and clarity.
- Candice has over a dozen years’ experience in practice management consulting.
- Candice is passionate about helping dental professionals find both personal and professional growth.