BraveHeart Gestalt Coaching
- Emotional Intelligence
- Inspiration / Motivation
- Practice Management
- Stress Management
- Team Building
Bethany Piziks, DDS
Wish you knew where to find the solid ground of relief to reduce / manage the strain of the dental workplace?
Dr. Bethany Piziks is committed to helping dental professionals achieve balance, peace, and prosperity in both their personal and professional lives. As a clinical dentist with over 20 years experience, Bethany knows the daily struggles and frustrations that come with owning and/or working in a dental practice. After receiving professional coaching herself, Bethany discovered that helping others find the same satisfaction was her true life’s calling.
Bethany combined her passion for dentistry with her love for horses as a Certified Equine Gestalt Coach. Combining the wisdom of horses and the positive effects of coaching, Bethany facilitates deeply impactful retreats and courses that put restoring the heart and spirit center stage. Helping others discover their own joy and purpose is at the core of what Bethany does and she is now in the business of restoring the human spirit instead of teeth!
From never-ending time pressures, patient demands, and team issues, dental professionals can feel exhausted, isolated, and overwhelmed.
The clinical and operational demands of a dental career can elevate your risk for burnout, anxiety, and illness. While the adverse health effects of sustained stress are well known, few professionals take the steps necessary to identify and manage their own stress. When stress becomes a part of our daily routine, it can act as a catalyst for conflict, team dysfunction, and lowered productivity. When dental professionals are empowered, engaged, and emotionally aware, a high-functioning, cohesive team can be formed and a healthy, productive practice naturally follows.
Drawing from 20+ years as a dentist as well as extensive experience as a Certified Equine Gestalt Coach, Dr. Bethany Piziks’ presentations highlight the root causes of dental office strain. Attendees discover high-impact strategies and processes for increasing self-awareness, managing emotions, and creating a healthy working environment. Participants learn how to guide the practice away from drama and towards a more compassion-based team dynamic. From greater team engagement and innovation, improved patient experiences, and the inevitable positive reflection on the bottomline, your practice will thrive from the inside-out.
- Examine the characteristics of a dysfunctional dental practice and learn how to reverse the process to create a cohesive, productive team
- Understand the steps you can take to achieve work/life balance despite professional demands
- Comprehend how individual well-being is a precursor for team and practice success
- Recognize when you or your team members are in need of support
- Discover how to utilize self-analysis for stress reduction and conflict resolution
- Explore resources to help you thrive in dentistry and life
Suggested Format: Partial or Full-Day; Lecture, Workshop, Keynote
Suggested Audience: All Dental Professionals
Why choose Bethany?
- Drawing from 20+ years as a dentist as well as extensive experience as a Certified Equine Gestalt Coach, Dr. Bethany Piziks’ presentations highlight the root causes of dental office strain.
- Combining the wisdom of horses and the positive effects of coaching, Bethany facilitates deeply impactful retreats and courses that put restoring the heart and spirit center stage.
- Bethany speaks for dental audiences across the nation. She is a frequent guest on industry podcasts and has been published in Dental Economics, Dentistry IQ, Apex360 and other industry publications.