Belle DuCharme, Writer
- Business / Financial
- Crisis Management
- Frontline Skills
Belle DuCharme, RDA, CDPMA
Belle DuCharme, RDA, CDPMA, is a seasoned dental clinical and management professional, as well as a devoted writer, speaker, and instructor for the dental profession. She is a senior writer and contributor to eAssist e newsletters and blogs as well as a seminar presenter and author of numerous articles for eAssist Dental Solutions published in other trade journals and magazines. She’s been a senior instructor and writer for McKenzie Management for 15 years. As a Dental Training Consultant for McKenzie Management, Belle traveled the US and Canada training doctors and their teams in best practice management systems.
Production has paled, collections are hurting, and new patients are scarce. Is the dental practice dying or just a bit sick?
Why is this happening and what can be done to stop the progressive decline of a once healthy practice? This lecture will give you the tools to identify the symptoms and provide the prescription for the recovery of your ailing dental business starting today. Whether a start-up or an established practice, this course will make an immediate difference in creating healthy numbers.
- Identify the symptoms of a declining dental practice and be able to change the course of direction now with defined knowledge and actions.
- Conduct a “root cause analysis” to discover the true reasons for system failures and learn how to resolve the problems to achieve team engagement.
- Connect and convince patients with positive team actions that your dental practice is their forever home and that quality dental care is what they want.
Suggested Format: Full or Partial Day; Lecture, Workshop
Suggested Audience: Dentist, Front Office, Hygienist, EFDA/Dental Assistant
Why choose Belle?
- Belle is a seasoned dental clinical and management professional, as well as a devoted writer, speaker, and instructor for the dental profession.
- Belle has been the contributor to the training programs, the seminar presentations, blogs and articles that support the mission and goals of eAssist Dental Solutions for over two years.
- Belle has been a Dental Training Consultant for McKenzie Management for 15 years.