- Inspiration/ Motivation
- Practice Management
Dr. Barry Thompson
In a world where the smallest of margins can make an enormous difference, we welcome any way to improve our performance.
Have you ever noticed that two people with similar skills and knowledge can produce very different results? Some people just have that “X factor” and we want it, too.
Gain the keys to living a confident life through Dr. Barry Thompson’s presentations on the role of confidence in the workplace. The leading expert in the field of confidence-driven performance, Dr. Thompson’s lectures focus on what confidence is and what it isn’t, how to get it and how to lose it, and how anyone can improve their performance and gain that margin that will give them an edge. Learn success secrets to improve performance in all areas of life.
Are you dissatisfied with your status quo? Ready to be a top performer and maximize your team?
At work, home, or in our community, we have a deep sense that things could and should be better. Confidence is our secret sauce, and it’s often the difference between success and failure. After years of research and discovery, Dr. Barry Thompson—the leading expert in the field of confidence-driven performance—takes audiences into the little known yet vital world of CONFIDENCE. Discover what it is and isn’t, how to get it and how to lose it, but more importantly how YOU can improve your performance and gain that margin that gives you an edge.
These dynamic and interactive courses provide individuals and teams with the essential tools and strategies to perform better, communicate effectively, resolve issues, integrate fully, and become a powerful influence. Learn how to manage or work within a diverse population by understanding others’ motivation and cultural differences. Participate in the interactive case study review where confidence principles are reinforced. Leave empowered to take your performance to a new level.
- Discover your “Confidence Quotient” (CQ)
- Establish how to build a successful multi-generational practice
- Highlight the power of office etiquette
- Explore the importance of ethics in the practice
- Understand and practice methods of authentic, successful communication
- Learn strategies for improving performance in all areas of your life
- Realize what all confident people have in common
- Identify leadership styles and strengths and personalize a leadership development plan
- Discover the invaluable skill of negotiation
- Learn strategies to reduce conflict and build rapport
- Practice the skill of active listening and the art of asking good questions
Suggested Format: Full or Partial Day; Lecture, Workshop, Coaching, Consulting and Keynote
Suggested Attendees: Dental, Medical, Healthcare and Office Teams
Why choose Barry?
- Dr. Thompson has been recognized as: SAP Regional Executive of the Year, Oracle’s Education Vendor of the Year, Unica’s Global Business Development Executive of the Year, IBM’s Communicator of the Year (EMEA)
- He advises leaders how to effectively improve their own performance and that of their employees.
- Dr. Thompson has addressed thousands of ordinary people seeking to be more confident,and has received numerous awards for teaching and speaking.
- With advanced degrees from Liberty, Oxford and Colorado, his humorous and folksy style make him a perfect fit for all audiences.