DentCare Dental Office
47-01 Queens Blvd., Suite 407
Sunnyside, NY 11104
- Esthetic Dentistry
- General Dentistry
- Restorative Dentistry
Arthur R. Volker, DDS
Would you like to be more comfortable and confident with your comprehensive restorative techniques and maximize esthetic and functional results?
The amount of new information regarding dental materials, technology and research that is available today can be overwhelming and challenging to absorb, yet clinicians tend to have less time than ever to learn and integrate new techniques. Arthur R. Volker, DDS offers a scientific, clinical approach in his presentations that guide clinicians from A to Z, sorting the help from the hype and resulting in more confidence, less stress, predictable esthetic results and practice growth.
Why choose Art?
- Dr. Volker offers a scientific, clinical approach to guide clinicians from A to Z, resulting in more confidence, less stress, predictable results and practice growth.
- He is a Diplomate of the World Congress of Minimally Invasive Dentistry, and is a Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry and the American College of Dentists.
- A clinical attending at the Coler-Goldwater Specialty Hospital and Nursing Facility, Dr. Volker’s private practice emphasis is on cosmetic and minimally invasive dentistry.
- Dr. Volker has published articles and lectures on such topics as cosmetic dentistry, minimally invasive dentistry, dental materials and dental implants.
- He is a Key Opinion Leader for several dental manufacturers, and has been involved in the testing and development of dental products and materials.
- Dr. Volker is involved in dental materials research, particularly in the field of ceramics and dental implants.