Adaptive Dental Solutions
- Customer Service
- Practice Management
- Team Building
It all boils down to streamlined processes, enhanced teamwork and improved communications.
Angela Davis-Sullivan knows how to recognize, diagnose, and successfully treat common problems in dental practices. She brings 30-years of practice experience to her role as a speaker and educator. While working in the dental practice, Angela gained invaluable experience as an administrator, dental assistant, new patient coordinator, and office manager.
In her book, Coming Home to a Better Practice, Angela shares the steps practice owners can take today to become more abundant leaders, connect with their teams, and create a practice they’ll be happy to come home to.
If each day feels like an uphill battle, it’s time to examine your practice’s foundation.
Highly productive, profitable dental practices are built on a foundation of effective leadership, teamwork, communication, and well-established practice systems. Practices without a strong foundation are more likely to find daily operations chaotic. As a result, the team spends substantial time coping with immediate problems, rather than implementing systems that improve patient care and practice profitability.
With 30-years practice experience, Angela Davis-Sullivan helps dental practices organize the chaos and get off the proverbial “hamster wheel”. Gain strategies for integrating key business systems, improving patient satisfaction and retention, boosting morale, minimizing miscommunication and increasing practice profitability. Explore a leadership model that re-energizes the team and create a cooperative, collaborative practice culture. Discover strategies for effective patient and team communications. Leave with the knowledge and skills necessary to break through the daily grind and stay focused on what really matters.
- Learn to leverage active listening to establish trust, problem solve and identify motivating factors
- Understand the value of hourly goal-setting and how these goals can foster enhanced accountability
- Discover the difference between “management” and “leadership”
- Explore the influence of and an outline for clearly defining responsibilities
- Describe systems for setting goals and celebrating achievements
- Examine a system for effective team meetings, including agenda examples and protocols
- Learn how to have great phone calls with patients
- Create your ideal productivity-driven daily schedule
- Uncover best practices for handling the unexpected
- Analyze the differences between presenting a treatment plan and having a financial conversation
- Illuminate tips and tools for insurance billing and how to maximize the patient’s benefits
- Never be the same again! Gain the processes and tools necessary for creating the practice and life of your dreams.
Suggested Format: Full or Partial Day; Lecture, Workshop
Suggested Audience: Dentist and Full Team
Why choose Angela?
- With 30-years practice experience, Angela Davis-Sullivan helps dental practices organize the chaos and get off the proverbial “hamster wheel”.
- Angela provides strategies for integrating key business systems, improving patient satisfaction and retention, boosting morale, minimizing miscommunication and increasing practice profitability.
- Attendees leave with the knowledge and skills necessary to break through the daily grind and stay focused on what really matters.