- Health and Wellness
- Integrative Dental Medicine
- Oral Systemic Connection
- Virtual Presentations
Amy M. Dayries, DMD, FAIHM
Nearly 70 percent of Americans take nutraceuticals and dietary supplements, usually without any form of guidance from health care practitioners.
Dental professionals offer longer appointments and see patients more consistently than their medical counterparts. This presents an opportunity for dental professionals to be one of the best, unbiased resources of health information for patients. Educating patients about their overall health is a major factor in helping the patient obtain their most radiant, aesthetic smile. It also translates into better health for our patients, easing the burdens of aging placed on our society, and help to keep your patient load growing in solid fashion.
Dentistry is the melding of: art, science, form and function. While upholding teachings of her traditional western dental training, Amy Dayries respects a patient’s desire to practice alternative and homeopathic solutions to their oral and systemic health challenges. This requires a working knowledge of methods and practices used in medicine and dentistry in other parts of the world including: traditional herbals, Ayurvedics, Galenic and Traditional Chinese Medicine techniques.
Why choose Amy Dayries?
- Dr. Dayries hosts The Whole Healing Radio Show on the United Intentions Radio Network where she regularly interviews healthcare experts on a variety of oral health topics.
- She is the first dentist to complete a 2 year Fellowship in Integrative Medicine with the Academy of Integrative Health and Medicine (AIHM).
- Dr. Dayries lectures on the topic of Integrative Dentistry for colleagues across the country.
- She offers healthy lifestyle seminars at local farmers markets and writes Whole Body Happiness: a news column for a local Atlanta magazine called Country Club Living.