- Health & Wellness
- Oral Systemic Connection
- Practice Management
- Sleep Medicine
Amie is passionate about coaching teams to become strong, self-directed leaders and dental sleep champions. She helps practices integrate sleep medicine systems and strategies and has witnessed many lives positively changed through this treatment.
She enjoys sharing her knowledge with dental professionals at meetings across the country as well as through industry publications. Amie utilizes adult learning techniques to ensure her audiences truly learn and can implement the new knowledge.
Wish you could incorporate dental sleep medicine in your practice, but found it challenging to implement and be profitable?
Many teams struggle to incorporate successful sleep medicine programs. From the billing software to the home sleep test kits, from the implementation timeline to creating appropriate documentation, there are multiple elements that must meld to cultivate a successful, profitable sleep medicine program. But it does not have to be hard! Amie Spurlock shines a light on the path to success by sharing proven strategies and a streamlined approach to boost the implementation and application of these services.
Learn the key systems and the role that each team member plays. Determine how to identify and why to designate a Sleep Champion (key sleep coordinator) in your practice. Discuss the importance of pinpointing your strong WHY associated with providing treatment (hint: this is of critical importance.) Gain tips and techniques for maximizing insurance billing. Discover internal and external marketing techniques. Utilize the power of Dentrix to improve your workflow efficiencies. Develop a plan for your practice.
Poor sleep increases the risk of severe health problems in our patients. Oral appliance therapy offer practices the opportunity to improve patient health while diversifying services and expanding profit margins. Learn what you need to know and what you need to do to incorporate dental sleep medicine in your practice.
- Identify your WHY and learn how it can set you apart from the rest
- Illuminate patient documentation requirements and tips to ensure that claims will pass review
- Discover a system that utilizes existing software to manage/track patients so that no one is left behind
- Identify the key characteristics of a stellar Sleep Champion team
- Understand the role of a sleep study partner in helping to provide medical treatment and how this relationship sets you up for success
- Explore an accounting/insurance system that reduces receivables and can be implemented immediately
- Pinpoint the essential documentation required for claim payment and compliance
- Examine time management strategies that set your team up for success
- Work smarter, not harder! Customize your practice management software to help improve the workflow and increase efficiency
Suggested Format: Full Day; Lecture, Workshop
Suggested Audience: Dentist and Full Team
Why choose Amie?
- Amie’s programs help team members think and act like an owner and take responsibility for their position on the team.
- Amie utilizes adult learning techniques to ensure her audiences truly learn and can implement the new knowledge.
- Amie is a Certified Trainer in both Dentrix and Dexis.
- Through her speaking and coaching programs, Amie helps practices improve efficiencies in their workflow and ultimately the quality of patient care.